Historic New Hampshire Event Venue
Parking for Our Guests
The Lakeport Opera house does not have parking directly at the venue, other than four handicap spots in the back of the building. However, we have arranged for various parking options and there will be parking ushers to assist you.
- Directly across Union Avenue in the Opechee Inn parking lot, we have 44 parking spots reserved for all events. (see map to the left)
- Small public parking lot (14 spots) behind the Lakeport Marina on Elm Street
- Street parking, (up to 14 spots) on Union Avenue in front of the Opera House (no parking meter)
- Lakes Region Vineyard Church (up 12 spots) on Mechanic Street
- Street Parking, (up to 8 spots) on Elm Street slightly up road from Lakeport Marina
Please do not park in the Fratello’s Restaurant parking lot unless you are having dinner there before a show. Fratello’s has limited parking and we have worked hard to arrange parking options within close walking distance of the venue, so it does not negatively impact their business. Your support of this request is greatly appreciated.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- We’re concerned with the safety of our patrons and our performers. For general information, please access the latest information on COVID-19 at cdc.gov.
- Please wear a mask if not vaccinated.
- If experiencing a fever or COVID symptoms, please don’t attend an event.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.